Lupita (^_^). Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hello nice to meet you,
Feel free to comment and visit my facebook for more sharing..

with love
Loephytta~

Yoona - SNSD Member #5

Yoona is one of the SNSD member that usually play on drama and Filming. She's rather easygoing person and cool to chill out with others. She's so friendly among other thats why everybody likes her instead of her beauty. Although she's not pretty much on singing, but I bet you'll agree thats she's much in everything else.


I like her when she's coming to the reality show named Running Man. She's so cute and who-it-is. As a young girl that born to be a star. I really like her attitude. She's welcoming everyone else and warm to everybody. Hmmm, I never could do that :D

Here's I got some of her photo on The Boys video. She's much on screen so its easy to grab her face. Hehe, and the profile of her I got it from yeinje.com.








Birth name: Im Yoona (Hangul: 임윤아 | Hanja: 林允兒)
DOB: May 30, 1990
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 166cm | Blood type: B
Played a part in drama 9 Ends 2 Out (2007).
Played a part in drama Woman of Matchless Beauty (2008).
Starred in drama You Are My Destiny (2008-2009).
Starred in drama Cinderella Man (2009).
Starred in variety show Family Outing 2 (2010).
Solo in Innisfree Day – commercial song for Innisfree (2010).

Drama List :
  • Cinderella Man
  • You Are My Destiny
  • Woman of Matchless Beauty, Park Jung Kum
  • Unstoppable Marriage
  • 9 End 2 Outs
I don't really know this girl much but I like her, not for the first time I guess. But I like her, more and more. Just Keep Fighting, unnie ^^


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS