Lupita (^_^). Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hello nice to meet you,
Feel free to comment and visit my facebook for more sharing..

with love
Loephytta~

Tiffany - SNSD Member #4

Today because I was feeling so much injury (in my heart) I can't write a nice article about it. Telling you guys that perhaps I need some extra space to made this easy to understand while I can't that easy understanding my feeling. The best or the worst part of it, I have to post it right away. Nah, when I'm looking to this girl, Tiffany,
her name is such beauty. Like her face and personality. She is one of the best singer in SNSD and her acting attractively making people love to see her.
Maybe she's not my favorite but I dont really hate it either. Doesn't mean I hate another SNSD member too, but hey you have your own fav star and you cant hate them if you dont like. Am I right?
So, which part of Tiffany's body u like? I am a woman and I said the best part of her is her eyes. Its delicate and soft. Like her heart and personality. What bout you?
Here's some information I gathered bout her profile. Just check this out.





Stage Name: Brighter than Jewels TIFFANY (보석보다 빛나는 티파니 – boseok boda bitnaneun Tiffany)
Birth Name:
Stephanie Hwang (스테파니 황)
Korean Name:
Hwang Mi-young (황미영)
Nicknames:
Fany, DdilFany (clumsy Fany), AjumNy, Mushroom, T-Manager / Manager Hwang, Myong, Jackson Hwang
Position: Lead Vocalist
Date of Birth: August 1, 1989
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Blood type:
O
Sibling(s): 1 older sister (Michelle Hwang), 1 older brother (Leo Hwang)
Language: Korean, English (Fluent), Chinese (Basic), Japanese (Basic), Spanish (Basic)
Specialty:
Flute, English
Casted: 2004 SM Casting System; 2004 CJ/KMTV (USA-LA) Contest 1st Place
Training Duration:
3 Years 7 Months
School: Korea Kent Foreign School (K.K.F.S.)
photo from The Boys Vids  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS