Lupita (^_^). Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hello nice to meet you,
Feel free to comment and visit my facebook for more sharing..

with love
Loephytta~

SNSD Photo Gallery

Interesting about everything connected to boy and girl band in Korea? Me too. I'm really addicted to it since first time I saw Girl's Generation or SNSD's videos on youtube. How could they become so cute and everything I don't have in the world? LOL

Just here as see, I got some of their picture on vids, just download it if you would. I love sharing things! :D
Taeyon and Sunny (1) - The Boys
Taeyon (1) - The Boys
Taeyon (2) - The Boys
Taeyon (3) - The Boys


I Would like to add some more but I have limit times, so just let it be enough for now.
If you wanna hear the song they sing, just go to another link post of mine. I would share some, probably. But I guess not today. :) See ya..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS