Lupita (^_^). Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hello nice to meet you,
Feel free to comment and visit my facebook for more sharing..

with love
Loephytta~

Forgiveness

Today, I've learned such things that most of people sure known a lot about it. Forgive.
Such a simple words that is not all people know how to do with it. You know, maybe apologize is just short action and kinda easy. But to forgive someone's mistakes, it would be rather hard than it seems. You know, someone's feeling is so soft and fragile. Maybe they could say a forgiveness so easily, leaving all the problem behind, but not all people do the same way.


Yea, like I said, forgiving is a difficult thing to do. Although we live for a thousand years, sometimes forgiving is still became the very undead problem we almost face everyday. Now, I see it why. Because once you hurt someones feeling, its not clearly healed while you apologizing. Its still there, what you did back to them last time. Maybe it's hurting them so much? But they forgiving you cause they think they would like to end up such thing fast. Who knows?

Like maybe one people that ever become close to you just ignore their feeling because they really love you so dearly. Like when you hurt your mother's feeling she just end up praying God to take care of you wherever you are, whatever you did to her. Like a best friend of mine who always beside me and there where I need him, I was so easily shout out at him and angry for a minute.

To my dear friend and family whom I love, I'm really sorry for maybe hurting you and do such kind of things that maybe hurt you badly. I was never meant to do that. For some reason, I just let my anger control me without thinking what is the outcome of it. I was so tempered, I wouldn't do that again. I would try my hardest to make its all never again. Forgive me. ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS