Lupita (^_^). Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hello nice to meet you,
Feel free to comment and visit my facebook for more sharing..

with love
Loephytta~

Taeyon - SNSD Member #2

Who doesn't know this girl? Now she's the highest level artist which has the responsibility as the leader of SNSD group. Totally beautiful and her voice is soo what I dream I wanna have. She's low profile since she's a type of blood A girl. Calm and never cough a gossip more than 2 weeks. I don't know its my personal argument or real but she's a nice girl.



In the latest video clip, The Boys, her hair is so amazed me. Cool and sexy. Along with her personality, The Boys is the best clip I've ever seen.

Here's I got some picture from the video clip. Now for a watch day and beginning, I would like to share some information about Taeyon's Biography. Check it, babe!

Stage Name: Taeyeon
Birth Name: Kim Taeyeon
Group Position : Leader & Main Vocalist
Motto : Don’t do something that you’ll regret later.
Nicknames : Umma, Ajumma, Kid Leader, Tae, Tete, MungTaeng, Dumb Taeyeon, Taeng, Byeon Taeng,Taenggo, Dorky Kid Leader
Languages : Korean (Fluent) , English, Chinese (Basic) , Japanese (Basic)
DOB: March 9, 1989
Homeplace : Jeonrado Jeonju
Height: 160cm
Weight: 44kg
Blood Type: O
School: Jeonju Art High School
Hobbies : Swimming
Interests: Makeup, Perfume, Music
Casted: 2004 8th Annual Best Contest (Best Singer 1st Place & Grand Award)
Attended SM Academy



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS