Lupita (^_^). Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hello nice to meet you,
Feel free to comment and visit my facebook for more sharing..

with love
Loephytta~

Question of The Day

I was back home from attending into a presentation in my college and found out that my tutor today for my working job lesson is so enchanted. He randomly ask to us about "What is the meaning of Happiness for you?" That makes me think clearly out today that maybe what we thought a happiness is just the word without any meaning of it.


As someone say that "My happiness is when I see my parents happy and smiling to me". That could count on, but it wont become the base of happiness among people.

Another said, "I would be happy if I got a lot of money to live with." But, there's another problem. If the world you live is the misery one, and you are the one who got the prosperity and wealth , while your neighborhood is less of that and don't have anything but garbage, are you still happy?

Maybe that's right, I guess I have to rethink about my life. Really find the answer from the deep of my heart. What is happiness? What is MY Happiness? Do I feel happy when I win something? Or am I feel happy when I got something precious? Am I feel happy just to see my parents and my family give me courage to walk on?

I still learn to find out the answer. I wanna be happy, I want everyone proud with I am around. Or just when I'm not, they're missing me. I just wanna be somebody in someone's life.

In the end of presentation, he said we must encourage our self to do better job wherever we are. Like, When I'm around, happiness surround.

Then I'll encourage my self ones more, WHEN I'M AROUND, HAPPINESS SURROUND. ^_^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS