Lupita (^_^). Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hello nice to meet you,
Feel free to comment and visit my facebook for more sharing..

with love
Loephytta~

Motivation, The Spirit of New Life

I was wondering someday, may I ever come to another country and spend my life there just walking and shopping around? Or maybe, may I sometimes become someone that influential other people's life like Steve Jobs or Bill Gates? Can I make something that would people around the world knew it and use it and know my name? Will I? When? Where?


I was wondering that sometimes ago when I was coming into this institute of agricultural, here, although I was undergraduate, I wanna show anybody that I got something, maybe talent that nobody have. I have something that maybe someday, the other would just follow. I wanna be like that, I wanna be to be just famous. But when? Again, I can't answer that question.

Today, I learned many things from my lecturer that maybe I was destined for something. And in my path it was written that maybe someday I would be succeed in something. Everyone should believe that. So here, in anything of our jobs, we have a motivation. Motivation to learned, motivation to lived, to loved, to be somebody in someone's life.

No one would be happy if they're unknown by others. Or become anonymous. Love is to know and be loved. If you cant make someone know you, can you be loved by them? I guess the answer is no.
Then I just live my life as good as I can, learn as much as I can, and knowing other as much as I can. So maybe that 'someday' would become real and not the only dream to me.

The motivation of me? I just wanna as much as possible people to know bout me. Someday I would find the books of my life sold in the bookstore's shelves, and the kids familiar with me. Someday, please God. I will do my best and get motivated. Ganbatte~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS